Fart Blanche: Permission by one's spouse to fart under the blankets while in bed together.

i have a raging boner for supernatural, himym, breaking bad, sherlock, skins, the walking dead, doctor who, game of thrones, true blood, dexter, american horror story, bates motel, netflix, british things/people, accents, cats, cute people, sexy time, and alcohol.

im confused and angry and drunk 98% of the time, the other 2% im sleeping

This blog is, like my brain; scattered, scary, confused, and full of crap that doesn't make sense.
Background Illustrations provided by: http://edison.rutgers.edu/

happyblaine:

rachelovesklaine:

So last week my sister and I went in a haunted house with a group of our friends and in order to stay calm she would scream WHAT TEAM and we’d respond WILDCATS but halfway through we stopped responding because we were so scared and so all you heard was her screaming WHAT TEAM WHAT TEAM WHAT TEAM until at the very end she just started screaming WHAT TEAM? WILDCATS WHAT TEAM? WILDCATS all by herself

your sister is tumblr

"Where’s the humanity in her? To me, it was that she actually loves deeply.

She loves insanely and obsessively.

[…] She’s never been taught love. She’s never been shown love. Love to her is probably very much tied with abuse and with pain, and so that’s the only way she knows how to go about loving because she hasn’t been taught otherwise.”

- Tatiana Maslany

Reblogged from radgoats  123,375 notes

micdotcom:

For many Muslim Americans, 9/11 was a double punch of tragedy and bigotry

The actions of 19 Islamic extremists on 9/11 left an indelible mark on America. Today, millions pause to commemorate the attacks’ 13th anniversary, to honor the victims and to remember that all life is special and sacred. But there’s an untold story amid the many speeches and moments of silence — one filled with a different kind of pain, grief and strong sense of loss. 

Those stories are now being told on social media

Reblogged from stopthattimerave  132 notes

jollyart:

honestly i dont know what im doing :D

ive been thinking up of a tutorial for days now and it’s stressing me out since i dont know how to explain how to draw so i decided to just give a few tips that I find useful.

p.s. the shoulders one really helps with a less stiff look to your characters!

Reblogged from steevbucky  2,598 notes

cishits:

Are people STILL talking about singular “they” being gramatically ~incorrect~?? As if it’s like

Nurse: “Doctor, call for you on line 2.”
Doctor: “Please tell him/her I will call him/her back & ask if he/she wants to leave a message.”