Fart Blanche: Permission by one's spouse to fart under the blankets while in bed together.

i have a raging boner for supernatural, himym, breaking bad, sherlock, skins, the walking dead, doctor who, game of thrones, true blood, dexter, american horror story, bates motel, netflix, british things/people, accents, cats, cute people, sexy time, and alcohol.

im confused and angry and drunk 98% of the time, the other 2% im sleeping

This blog is, like my brain; scattered, scary, confused, and full of crap that doesn't make sense.
Background Illustrations provided by: http://edison.rutgers.edu/
  1. iflamehazei reblogged this from fart-blanche
  2. insightsofateenagepoet reblogged this from fart-blanche
  3. ponitapwnsu reblogged this from glitchcowboy
  4. a-report-master-rao reblogged this from glitchcowboy
  5. harmonioushealer reblogged this from glitchcowboy
  6. thrale reblogged this from glitchcowboy
  7. averagenarwhal reblogged this from bottom4liam
  8. fuckuppoem reblogged this from thoughthebrightestfell
  9. bottom4liam reblogged this from glitchcowboy
  10. thoughthebrightestfell reblogged this from glitchcowboy
  11. poshleyheightssanctum reblogged this from glitchcowboy and added:
    mlwerh!!! I want it :(
  12. perfection-stands-st-ill reblogged this from fart-blanche
  13. glitchcowboy reblogged this from hyrule-in-the-sky
  14. hyrule-in-the-sky reblogged this from fart-blanche
  15. nerdyxninjaxman reblogged this from fart-blanche
  16. fart-blanche posted this